Forums » Online Service - Pissed Consumer

Do not shop on EBay

• 15 posts
    December 15, 2012 9:44 PM NZDT

Hi everyone,

have you ever bought something on EBay?Did you get your purchase delivered to you? If yes you are very lucky as you could loose your money forever.I have already wrote some stories about EBay how some consumers got pocked by sending their money over the Internet and haven't got they purchase delivered.

So here is an other experience of those who has faced the same problem.We have recently bought a computer part from that "online mall" and couldn't get it delivered to us ever.We have contacted EBay staf and the only thing they had advised is to contact PayPal for possible investigation process.

However neither PayPal nor EBay is no longer care of ours problem as there is no actual control about who has been selling on the EBay market.A seller can register one's account and even register a card but once the deal has done and money received there is no guarantee that your product is going to be delivered.

I have now witnessed that some people have been simply scammed and you could be the next. As we and some others haven't been receiveing their products which had purchased on Ebay you can loose your money as well.

Looking for the best deals? Be aware that it can be your worse one.

This post was edited by Mark Hanson at March 20, 2013 8:59 PM NZDT
    • 3 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:47 PM NZDT

sometime it does happens so better shopping at the market:)

• 9 posts
    December 28, 2012 11:44 PM NZDT

some sites do not allow direct payment to their merchands and pay to their vendor only after customer's delivery confirmation

This post was edited by Vheus Martin at December 28, 2012 11:46 PM NZDT
  • June 17, 2013 12:36 PM NZST

I haven't had any problems buying on eBay but if you had such a problems you must have forgotten to take a tracking num or something else.To me Ebay is the most popular and safe selling sites