Forums » New Zealand First

I am back after nearly four months.

• 58 posts
    December 10, 2012 8:24 PM NZDT

Over the past four months I have been in hospital as much I have been at home.

It started with Cellulitis of the right leg, once that was healed I had a knee replacement

on my left leg. That got infected due to the metal clips used to close the wound. So, the leg had to be re opened and flushed, then from the contents of the knee, cultures were grown in the laboratory so they could find an anti biotic strong enough to kill the infection.

Then I had to carry a Baxter pump to infuse that liquid anti biotic into a Pick line from my arm across to above my heart. plus oral antibiotics. I have been taking over 20 different drugs on a daily basis, and of course suffered the side effects such as itching from a rash of red spots all over my body, a fever, and twelve hours of dysentery.

So I am back home my cats were pleased to see me and my leg is getting stronger each day. At present I am limited to how much time I can sit at the computer desk but here goes with my last report for 2012.

As I said, I will be mainly writing about True Christian Practices from the latest translation from the old Hebrew and from old records  available today such as the dead sea scrolls.

So what we must never forget is that Yeshua Messiah was born of the flesh of man, He was born into a Jewish family and was brought up in the Jewish way of life!

The Father said His name is YWHY and the messiah is to be called Yeshua Messiah.

All  references  are from the book of Scriptures by the institute for scripture research unless otherwise stated.

Yeshua Messiah kept the Laws and Festivals of His Father ( see Leviticus 23:3  in the Tanak/Torah The first five books of the Torah/Bible)

The Sabbath is the last day of the week, Saturday.(Genesis 2:2 & 3. Exodus 31: 12 to 18).

Sunday is the worship day of the Pagans created by the Roman Caesar Constantine, He was a Pagan Sun Worshipper who brought into the Christian religion the Sun worshipers festivals and practices.

The Vatican took the authority and power of Rome when the Roman Empire collapsed today they expect the rulers of the earth to bow down to the Pope who is the head of the Vatican onle.HE IS NOT YWHH OR THE MESSIA YESHU'S REPRESENTATIVE ON EARTH. NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.

YHWY ADE IT CLEAR WHEN HE SAID YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHRGO'S OTHER THAN ME.

The Vatican accepted all the Pagan worship ans Festivals and is very instrumental in Pagan practices and the world hs been influenced  by these practices, little realising The Father will punish all who have accepted the Pagan ways and rejected the word of the Father.

(Daniel 7 and The book of Revelations:)

He said in the Second book of Scriptures/New Testament that “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete! (Mathew 5:17)

All those who practice the festival of Christmas and Easter the religious festival of Ischta the goddess of procreation another Pagan religious Festival brought in by the Vatican will be answerable to the Father on the last Great Day.

The Vatixan never was given any rights by Yeshua Messiah or any of the disciples. The vatican will be destroyed by the Father, read about it in the Book of Revelations!  The Vatican is the counterfeit religion!!!

(NOTE THE VATICAN HAVE APPROVED CHRIST MASS A MASS TO CHRIST! THERE ARE ONLY SEVEN FEASTS OF YWHY, IF CHRISTMASS WAS A FESTIVAL OF YHWY HE WOULD HAVE SAID SO IN THE SCRIPTURES. HE DID NOT THIS ESTIVAL OF THE PAGANSIS BLSPHEMOU AND IS A FESTIVAL TO THE MAN JESUS WHO IS TH SON OF A FICTIIOUS MYTHICAL GOD)

Not so the members of that Pagan Vatican religion. As they have been seduced by the anti christ  and many have truly given their heart to Yeshua Messiah.

(IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF THE OUNTERFEIT CHURCH OR PARTAKERS OF CHRISTMAS AND EASTER I CAN URGENTLY WARN YOU READ YOUR BIBLE - STOP LISTENING TO PRIESTS, PASTERS, PREACHERS, WHO TEACH THE WORD OF THE PAGANS1STUDY THE TRUTH OF THE SCRIPTURES THE TRUE WORD OF THE FATHER AND YESHUA MESSIAH! IF YOU EXPECT TO BE SAVED YOU HAD BETTER FOLLOW THE FATHER'S WORDS. GET BAPTIED BY IMMERSION. ACCEPT YESHUA MESSIAH AS YOUR SAVIOUR AND KEEP THE FATHERS COMMANDMENTS TO THE LETTER. START TO ACCEPT SATURDAY AS THE FATHER'S SABBATH, KEEP IT AS THE WORD TELLS US TO!

READ GENESIS CHAPTERS ONE AND TWO, THE FATHER RESTED ON THE SIXTH DAY FROM ALL HIS WORK,AND MADE IT HOLY. HE MADE IT THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT AND HANDED IT TO THE ISREALITES AT MOUNT SINI ON TWO PIECES OF STONE GIVEN TO MOSES/MOSHE TO TAKE TO THE

WHOLE OF THE ISREALITS. THE FATHERS SABBATH IS THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT, SUNDAY IS THE SUN WORSHIPES DAY SUN...DAY IT IS PLAIN ENOUGH.

THE FATHER SAID I WILL KNOW MY PEOPLE BY THE SABBATH THEY KEEP. SO IF YOU ARE A  SUNDAY WORSHIPPERS WAKE UP AND REALISE YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE PAGAN CHURCH OF THE VATICAN!

EVERY WORD I HAVE PFINTED IS THE TRUTH AS GIVEN BY THE FATHER AND RECORDED IN THE SCRIPTURES!

We will continue with the truth of the Fathers Word in the next episode. The Truth The Whole Truth and Nothing But The truth, Check it out for yourself on Google it  is so easy these days.

Jerry

This post was edited by Jerry Jennett at January 13, 2013 11:54 PM NZDT
    • 2 posts
    December 11, 2012 9:18 AM NZDT

it is so sad to be hospitalized:( so now it's great to be back home from all of it :)

• 22 posts
    December 12, 2012 10:59 PM NZDT

i'm so sorry Jerry about your leg and knee,but it is good that you got fanaly back home:)

• 91 posts
    December 16, 2012 10:10 PM NZDT

Hello Jerry that's great seeing you back home.We've been praying for you.Please keep well and be in touch if possible so we knoe the latest updates.

Love family

• 58 posts
    May 30, 2015 11:55 PM NZST

I have managed to get an earlier appoint ment at the Auckland Hospital. Changed from July to June next month.

Will let you know the result.

Jerry