July 12, 2012 11:50 PM NZST

andrey also how do i change the appointment form

• 70 posts
    July 13, 2012 7:48 AM NZST
    please let me know some details of what you wanna change
    cheers Jf
    • 70 posts
    July 13, 2012 9:12 AM NZST

your WP medical theme has already got a build in appointment function.Although if you are not satisfied with it you may always substitude it by going to your admin directory ---> plugins--->add new----> just put "appointment" word in the plugin research field.It'' bring you tonns of diffrent appoinment engines that you'll be able to set up for free

see this video tutorial as well

cheers JF

• 17 posts
    July 13, 2012 9:56 PM NZST
    Hi
    I have got four branches is there there any way when someone fill an appointment form it automatically goes to the branch they choose
    • 17 posts
    July 13, 2012 10:05 PM NZST
    please this it what i need as soon as someone chooses a branch the mail goes to that branch.
    • 17 posts
    July 13, 2012 10:47 PM NZST
    also I have add stuff to service page and categorized it as service but there are still not appearing under service
    • 19 posts
    July 13, 2012 11:00 PM NZST
    Jeff Simpson said:

your WP medical theme has already got a build in appointment function.Although if you are not satisfied with it you may always substitude it by going to your admin directory ---> plugins--->add new----> just put "appointment" word in the plugin research field.It'' bring you tonns of diffrent appoinment engines that you'll be able to set up for free

see this video tutorial as well

cheers JF

this is very handy dashboard,i like it

• 70 posts
    July 14, 2012 6:59 PM NZST
    ravin said:
    Hi I have got four branches is there there any way when someone fill an appointment form it automatically goes to the branch they choose

your existing appointment form has already got such a function just replace sample options with your brunch name 

• 17 posts
    July 15, 2012 5:59 PM NZST
    hi
    i added more stuff to services but all of them doesn't appear on the website
    • 17 posts
    July 15, 2012 6:08 PM NZST
    also i cant find where to change, Choose medical department:
    on the appointment book
    • 17 posts
    July 15, 2012 6:46 PM NZST
    hi where do i go to make changes to the appointment page http://hillparkdental.co.cc/?page_id=307
    • 17 posts
    July 15, 2012 9:32 PM NZST
    Hi
    jeff i have loaded the services but can do the other changes i don't mind paying extra if some one and do all the changes i need and i cant get around to do it.
    • 70 posts
    July 15, 2012 9:58 PM NZST
    ravin пишет:
    hi i added more stuff to services but all of them doesn't appear on the website
    Hi Ravin your services page look all right it has set to display latest 6 posts of your category items.So every time you create a new post and allocate it to the services category it will be shown on your services page.

If you want to show more posts on your services page you must change value from 6 to 8 for instance and more titles will come up.
    • 70 posts
    July 15, 2012 9:59 PM NZST
    ravin пишет:
    also i cant find where to change, Choose medical department: on the appointment book

please Ravin can you list all departments you've got and i'll do it for you

• 70 posts
    July 15, 2012 10:01 PM NZST
    ravin пишет:
    hi where do i go to make changes to the appointment page http://hillparkdental.co.cc/?page_id=307

pages --> Appointments---> edit

• 70 posts
    July 15, 2012 10:06 PM NZST
    ravin пишет:
    Hi jeff i have loaded the services but can do the other changes i don't mind paying extra if some one and do all the changes i need and i cant get around to do it.

just as i have wrote to you above it has been reflecting your posts that related to your service category.When you create new post and alocate it to your service category it will be displayed at your service page.You can also add any content above like images text vedeo etc..

Please let me know if you reqire any specific customisation so will work it out for you.

• 117 posts
    July 15, 2012 10:14 PM NZST
    thanks Jeff there is also an image on home page need to be rotated left up Rayvin
    • 2 posts
    July 15, 2012 10:17 PM NZST
    ravin said:

wow looks great

• 9 posts
    September 2, 2012 10:21 PM NZST

i tried to find a survey plugin for my WP site but couldn't find any thing that i want it to be Where can i find such a customized solution for that?

This post was edited by Vheus Martin at September 2, 2012 10:22 PM NZST
    • 39 posts
    September 3, 2012 6:36 AM NZST
    V M said:

i tried to find a survey plugin for my WP site but couldn't find any thing that i want it to be Where can i find such a customized solution for that?

hi V.M we do full customisation of WP and other sites,query forms and survey for WP as well.Please let us know more detials about your survey form (what you need) and our representitive will get back to you with a quote!

This post was edited by Jully Loxon at September 3, 2012 6:38 AM NZST
    • 39 posts
    September 3, 2012 6:40 AM NZST

What I'll do I open an other topic for this as some other members have been involved in this previous discussion

Please join Development Section here:

http://friends.co.cc/forums/topic/70/customized-query-survey-contact/view/post_id/232
    This post was edited by Jully Loxon at September 3, 2012 6:46 AM NZST