Forums » New Zealand First

Bible Studies

• 58 posts
    June 26, 2018 4:09 PM NZST

Bible Studies

For those people who think the Old Testament (TANAK) was hung on the cross YOU ARE WRONG, FOR A START THERE

WAS NOT ANY CROSS, IT WAS A STAKE THAT YAHUSHA CARRIED UNTIL HE DROPPED! (His hands were nailed to the stake above his head!

HOWEVER, WHEN THE TEMPLE WAS DESTROYED BY THE ROMANS, THE LAWS COVERING THE SACRIFICIAL THINGS, THE LAWS OF THE TEMPLE MANAGEMENT, THE LAWS FOR THE LEVITES AND THEIR FAMILIES, (Tithing etc.,)

THESE WERE ALL SET ASIDE! THEN LATER WHEN YAHUSHA MESSIAH WAS CRUCIFIED THE LAWS COVERING ANY SACRIFICES WERE DONE AWAY WITH!!!!!! BECAUSE, HE WAS THE FINAL AND LAST SACRIFICE AND THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD FORGIVE SINS (Note! the Vatican religion cannot forgive sin!!!!!) The Bible tells us this and to charge people is ridicules! This religion is known as the COUNTERFEIT RELIGION)

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS NEVER DONE AWAY WITH!!! ALL THROUGH IT'S SCRIPTURES FATHER TELLS US THAT THESE WORDS WERE FOR ALL OUR GENERATIONS!!!!!

ORIGINALLY THERE WERE 613 LAWS, ALL THOSE COVERING THE MANAGEMENT OF THE TEMPLE AND ITS PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER PRACTICED AS THERE IS NOT A TEMPLE, IT WAS DESTROYED BY THE ROMANS! NOW THERE ARE ABOUT 96 IN VOGUE COVERING THE COMMANDMENTS, THE MEN, THE WOMEN AND FAMILIES, THE RIGHT FOOD TO EAT AND THE WAY WE SHOULD LIVE!!! (explained in the TORAH, the first five books of the TANAK, old testament - Father says for all our generations and that includes us!!!!)

The Commandments:

Exo 31:18 And when He finished speaking with Moshe' on Mount Sinai, He gave to him the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written by the finger of YHWH, The Father (THE TABLETS WITH THE TEN COMMANDS ON THEM WERE A SYNOPSIS OF THE LAWS SO PEOPLE WOULD REMEMBER THE FULL COMMANDS IN THE TORAH!)

Lev 18:22 And you shall not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is a perversion.

Lev 18:23 And you shall not give your semen with any animal, for uncleanness with it. And a woman shall not stand before an animal to lie down with it; it is a shameful mixing.

Lev 18:26 and you, you shall keep My Statutes and My Judgments, and shall not do any of all these disgusting acts; neither the native nor the alien who is staying in your midst.

Lev 19:11 You shall not steal nor lie, nor deceive to one another.

Lev 19:12 And you shall not swear by My name to a falsehood; nor shall you pollute the name of your Elohim; I am YHWH your Master.

Lev 19:28 And you shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead; and you shall not put on yourself any etched mark; I am YHWH

Lev 19:31 You shall not turn to mediums, and you shall not seek to spirit-knowers to be defiled by them; I am YHWH your Elohim

Lev 19:35 You shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in measures and weights, or in quantity.

Lev 19:37 and you shall observe all My statutes, and all My judgments and shall do them; I am YHWH.

Lev 20:6 And the person who turns to mediums, and to spirit-knowers, to go whoring after them, I shall set my face against that person, and cut him off from the midst of his people . Lev 20:7 And you shall sanctify yourselves, and you shall be holy, for I am Jehovah your God; And the person who turns to mediums, and to spirit-knowers, to go whoring after them, I shall set my face against that person, and cut him off from the midst of his people.

Lev 20:8 and you shall keep My statutes and shall do them; I am Jehovah who is sanctifying you.

Lev 20:9 And any man who curses his father and his mother dying he shall die; he has cursed his father and his mother; his blood shall be on him.

Punishments for Sexual Immorality!

Lev 20:10 And a man who commits adultery with a man's wife, who commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, the adulterer and the adulteress dying shall die.

Lev 20:11 And a man who lies with his father's wife, who has uncovered the nakedness of his father, both of them dying shall die; their blood shall be on them.

Lev 20:12 And a man who lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them dying shall die; they have performed a perversion; their blood shall be on them.

Lev 20:13 And a man who lies with a male as one lies with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing, dying they shall die; their blood shall be on them.

Lev 20:14 And a man who takes a woman and her mother, it is wickedness; they shall burn him and them; and there shall be no wickedness in your midst.

Lev 20:15 And a man who lies with an animal dying shall die. And you shall kill the animal.

Lev 20:16 And if a woman draws near to any animal to lie with it, you shall even put to death the woman and the animal; dying they shall die; their blood shall be on them.

Lev 20:17 And if a man takes his sister, the daughter of his father or daughter of his mother, and he has seen her nakedness, and she sees his nakedness, it is a shame. And they shall be cut off before the eyes of the sons of their people; he has uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

Lev 20:18 And if a man lies with a menstruous woman, and has uncovered her nakedness, he has made her fountain bare; and she has uncovered the fountain of her blood; even both of them shall be cut off from the midst of their people. Lev 20:19 And you shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother's sister, nor of your father's sister, because he has made naked his near kin; they shall bear their iniquity.

Lev 20:20 If a man lies with his aunt, he has uncovered the nakedness of his uncle; they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.

Lev 20:21 And if a man takes his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing; he has uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

You Shall Be Holy

Lev 20:22 And you shall keep all My statutes, and all My judgments, and shall do them, and the land where I am bringing you to live in it i shall not vomit you out

Lev 20:23 And you shall not walk in the statutes of the nation which I am casting out from before you, for all these they have done, and I am disgusted with them.

Lev 20:24 But I have said to you, You shall surely possess their land; and, I, I am giving it to you to possess it, a land flowing with milk and honey; I am Jehovah your God, who has set you apart from the nations.

Lev 20:25 And you shall make a difference between the clean animals and the unclean, and between the unclean fowl and the clean. And you shall not defile yourself by beast or by fowl, or by anything which swarms the ground, which I have set apart to you as unclean;

Lev 20:26 and you shall be holy to Me, for I, Jehovah, am holy; and I have set you apart from the nations to become Mine.

Lev 20:27 And a man or woman, when there is among them a medium, or a spirit-knower, dying shall die; they shall stone them with stones; their blood is on them.

Lev 21:5 they shall not make their heads bald, and they shall not shave the corner of their beard; and they shall not make a cutting in their flesh;

Lev 22:32 And you shall not profane My holy name, and I shall be counted holy among the sons of Israel; I am Jehovah, who is sanctifying you,

Feasts of yhwh

Lev 23:1 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,

Lev 23:2 Speak to the sons of Israel, and you shall say to them, The appointed feasts of Jehovah which you shall proclaim, holy gatherings, shall be these: These are My appointed seasons:

Lev 23:3 Work is to be done six days, and in the seventh day shall be a sabbath of rest, a holy gathering; you shall do no work; it is a sabbath to Jehovah in all your dwellings.

The Passover

Lev 23:4 These are appointed seasons of Jehovah, holy gatherings which you shall proclaim in their appointed seasons:

Lev 23:5 In the first month, on the fourteenth of the month, between the evenings is the Passover to Jehovah. Note: the Passover of the Exodus was changed by Yahusha Messiah to the LAST SUPPER!!! no lambe was killed for that meal, but unfortified red wine and unleavened bread was to be provided!

Lev 23:6 And on the fifteenth of this month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to Jehovah; you shall eat unleavened things seven days.

Lev 23:7 On the first day you shall have a holy gathering; you shall do no work of service;

Lev 23:8 and you shall bring near a fire offering to Jehovah seven days; and the seventh day shall be a holy gathering; you shall do no work of service.

The Feast of First Fruits

Lev 23:9 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,

Lev 23:10 Speak to the sons of Israel, and you shall say to them, When you come in to the land which I am giving to you, and have reaped its harvest, and have brought in the sheaf, or the beginning of your harvest, to the priest,

Lev 23:11 then he shall wave the sheaf before Jehovah for your acceptance; on the morrow of the sabbath the priest shall wave it.

Lev 23:12 And you shall prepare a lamb in the day you wave the sheaf, one without blemish, a son of a year, for a burnt offering to YHWH. (No longer necessary burnt offerings no longer exits))

Lev 23:13 And its food offering shall be two tenths part of flour mixed with oil, a fire offering to Jehovah, a sweet fragrance; and its drink offering, a fourth of a hin of wine.By Fire No longer required)

Lev 23:14 And you shall not eat bread, nor roasted grain, nor fresh ears, until this same day, until you have brought the offering of your Elohim; it is a never ending statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

The Feast of Weeks

Lev 23:15 And you shall number to you from the next day after the sabbath, from the day you bring in the sheaf of the wave offering; they shall be Seven Complete Sabbaths;

Lev 23:16 the next day after the Seventh Sabbath, you shall number fifty days; and you shall bring near a new food offering to YHWH your Elohim;

Lev 23:17 you shall bring in bread out of your dwellings for a wave offering, two loaves; they shall be of two tenth ephah of flour; they shall be baked with leaven; firstfruits to Jehovah

Lev 23:18 And besides the bread, you shall offer seven lambs, without blemish, sons of a year, and one bull, a son of the herd, and two rams; they are a burnt offering toYHWH, with their food offering and their drink offerings, a fire offering of soothing fragrance to YHWH. (Burnt offerings are not required today)

Lev 23:19 And you shall offer one he-goat for a sin offering, and two lambs, sons of a year, for a sacrifice of peace offerings. (No longer necessary)

Lev 23:20 And the priest shall wave them, besides the bread of the firstfruits, a wave offering before YHWH, besides the two lambs; they are holy to YHWH for the priest.

Lev 23:21 And you shall make a proclamation on this same day; it is a holy gathering to you. You shall do no work of service. It is a never ending statute in all your dwellings throughout your generations. (NOTE IT IS A NEVER ENDING STATUTE!!! so how come the churches teach that the OLD TESTAMENT was done away with!!!!)

Lev 23:22 And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not completely reap the corner of your field, nor shall you gather the gleaning of your harvest; you shall leave them for the poor, and for the alien: I am Jehovah your God.

The Feast of Trumpets

Lev 23:23 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,

Lev 23:24 Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, on the first of the month, a sabbath shall be to you, a call to a memorial, a holy gathering.(Note! Israel is not the Israel of today! The Isreal that is talked of here is all those who are going to the NEW KINGDOM and the New Land)

Lev 23:25 You shall do no work of service and you shall bring a fire offering to Jehovah.Fire offerings No longer required)

The Day of Atonement

Lev 23:26 And YHWH spoke to Moses saying,

Lev 23:27 Also, on the tenth of this seventh month shall be a day of atonement; there shall be a holy gathering, and you shall humble your souls and shall bring a fire offering to YHWH ( Fire offerings are not requires today)

Lev 23:28 And you shall do no work in this same day, for it is a day of atonement, to atone for you before YHWH your Elohim.

Lev 23:29 For any person who is not humbled in this same day shall be cut off from his people.

Lev 23:30 And any person who does any work in this same day, I shall even destroy that person from the midst of his people.

Lev 23:31 You shall do no work; it is a never ending statute throughout your generations, in all your dwellings. (NOTE 'THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS SO THIS INCLUDES US)

Lev 23:32 It is a sabbath of rest to you, and you shall humble your souls in the ninth of the month at evening; from evening until evening you shall keep your sabbath.

The Feast of Booths

Lev 23:33 And YHWH spoke to Moses, saying,

Lev 23:34 Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, In the fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be a Feast of Booths seven days toyhwh. (a REMEMBRANCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE LIVING IN THE WILDERNESS IN THE BOOK OF EXODUS)

Lev 23:35 On the first day shall be a holy gathering; you shall do no work of service.

Lev 23:36 Seven days you shall bring a fire offering to YHWH; on the eighth day you shall have a holy gathering; and you shall bring the fire offering to YHWH; it is a solemn assembly; you shall do no work of service.(A fire offering is not required today)

Lev 23:37 These are the set feasts of YHWH which you shall proclaim, holy gatherings, to bring a fire offering to YHWH, a burnt offering, and a food offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, the thing of a day on its own day; (Fire offerings are not required today)

Lev 23:38 besides the sabbaths of YHWH, and besides your gifts, and besides all your vows, and besides all your freewill offerings which you shall give to YHWH.

Lev 23:39 Also, in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you gather the increase of the land, you shall keep the feast of YHWH seven days; on the first day a sabbath, and on the eighth day a sabbath.

Lev 23:40 And you shall take to yourselves on the first day the fruit of majestic trees, palm branches, and boughs of oak trees, and willows of the valley, and shall rejoice before YHWH your Elohim seven days.

Lev 23:41 And you shall keep a feast to YHWH, seven days in a year, a never ending statute throughout your generations; in the seventh month you shall keep it. (Note again for all your generations)

Lev 23:42 You shall live in booths seven days; all who are native in Israel shall live in booths, (This Feast and some others are only practiced in the land of Israel)

Lev 23:43 so that your generations shall know that I caused the sons of Israel to live in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt; I amYHWH your Elohim.

Lev 23:44 And Moses proclaimed the appointed feasts of YHWH to the sons of Israel.

An Eye for an Eye (Our stupid Governments have done away with all the laws that are mentioned here to the detriment of the world's peoples!!!!)

Lev 24:17 And a man, when he strikes the soul from any man, dying he shall die.

Lev 24:18 And he who smites an animal to death shall make it good, soul for soul.

Lev 24:19 And when a man causes a blemish in his neighbor, as he has done, so it shall be done to him;

Lev 24:20 break for break, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has given a blemish to be in a man, so it shall be done to him.

Lev 24:21 And he who smites an animal to death shall repay it; and he who smites a man to death shall be put to death.

Lev 24:22 One judgment shall be for you whether an alien or a native; for I am YHWH your Elohim. . Lev 24:23 And Moses spoke to the sons of Israel, and they brought the reviler to the outside of the camp and stoned him with stones. And the sons of Israel did as YHWH had commanded Moses.

um 25:5 And Moses said to the judges of Israel, Each one of you kill his men, those who joined to Baal-peor. (Baal-peor the idol of idol worshipers, the worship to Satan)

Comments

Lindsay Christie No Jerry, Not one single law, sacrificial or any other has been set aside. יהושע taught us that all are in force until the heavens and the earth pass away. Yes, they speak of יהושע , but that is precisely why they are still in force. Sha'ul (Paul) demonstrated this in practice by offering sacrifice and paying for the sacrifices of others.

Jerry Jennett the Aharonic priesthood has been replaced with the Malkitzedek priesthood and the apostle explains the difference between these two in Rom.5:14. The apostle also tells us that there is no longer a sacrifice for sins does this not constitute a change? how do you interprets Gal 3:19 and why did Mashiach talk of a new covenant in Luke 22:19-20. Iit is a new not renewed covenant check the Greek it is (Kainos) not (Anakainizo)
    Jerry Jennett Without the Temple all the Temple laws are no longer able to be performed! There are no blood line Levites that can be traced by man!!
    Lindsay Christie Shalom Jerry,There is a vital element in scripture interpretation that is easily overlooked by so many sincere believers. That is, that any claims of Sha'ul (Paul) or of יהושע that contradict Torah or Tanakh would invalidate Sha'ul or יהושע . In other words, in order to believe in both Sha'ul and in יהושע it is necessary to interpret their words in harmony with the Tanakh. The salvation of Yisra'el was never dependent on the Temple or the priesthood. However it was and is dependent on obedience. That includes obedience to יהוה's commands concerning Mishandling, priesthood and offerings.True, יהושע is both king and priest after the order of Malkitzedeq - and that's how the righteous of Israel were saved even when the temple was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar. Our destiny is to reign with יהושע in his Kingdom as kings and priests with him.Meanwhile as Israel begins the process of return from exile we are required by יהוה to build the Mishkan. If we are faithful we will obey.Also, it seems that many Christians and others are unaware of the fact that there are many many many Levites, (and also from the family line of Aharon) with unbroken lineage to the time of יהושע.May we both be blessed to see the rebuilding of the Mishkan and the return of Mashiach יהושע speedily, and in our days.

Write a comment...

This post was edited by Jerry Jennett at June 26, 2018 4:35 PM NZST