Forums » Suggestions

Fundraising

    • 6 posts
    May 17, 2018 12:33 PM NZST
    Hi guys is any one knows how do I set up a fundraising page?

    Thank you:)
    • Moderator
    • 35 posts
    May 17, 2018 8:35 PM NZST

    Hi Amelia please try this here:  http://friendssea.com/donations

    :)


    This post was edited by Jully Loxon at May 17, 2018 8:36 PM NZST
    • 2 posts
    May 18, 2018 3:12 PM NZST
    That's cool but how you getting money out of this ?
    • 6 posts
    May 19, 2018 6:27 PM NZST
    Jully Loxon said:

    Hi Amelia please try this here:  http://friendssea.com/donations

    :)

     

    thanks Jully i was looking for that from my phone's app

    • 91 posts
    May 20, 2018 8:31 PM NZST
    Klues Jenny said:That's cool but how you getting money out of this ?
    Hi Klues thanks for your message, the donation area is not about making money but helping others. Usually some people launching their fundriing page if they need to collect some money for the needs of community of thoese who in need some help. The fundrizing page should incude enough information about your target and needs that other members possibly partisipate in your activity and hereby help financially.
    • Moderator
    • 35 posts
    May 25, 2018 12:39 PM NZST
    Amelia Muthen said:
    Jully Loxon said:

    Hi Amelia please try this here:  http://friendssea.com/donations

    :)

     

    thanks Jully i was looking for that from my phone's app

    Yeah that's what our aim for and we are working with our development team to get that implemented on Friends Network