Forums » New Zealand First

THE FOLLOW UP!

• 58 posts
    July 14, 2017 10:08 AM NZST

THE FOLLOW UP!

BUT FIRSTLY LET US BE REMINDED OF WHAT THE NATIONAL AND LABOUR PARTIES HAVE DONE TO THIS COUNTRY OVER THE LAST 65 PLUS YEARS!!!

Why are the refugees doing better in New Zealand than many of the Registered Citizens of this country???

Why are we now Second Class Citizens IN OUR OWN COUNTRY!

According to the Standard of living???

Simple, BECAUSE THE NATIONAL PARTY under Muldoon! SOLD US OUT TO THE UN AND IMF AND WE BORROWED THEIR FILTHY LUCRE AND NOW THEY TELL US WHAT WE WILL AND WILL NOT DO!!! ( look at Greece, Spain, Italy to name only three) all forced into the same trap and being forced to bring in THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, KNOWN AS THE GLOBAL VILLAGE!!! (WE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT GREENLAND DID . THEY STUCK THEIR FINGERS UP THR NOSES OF THE UN AND IMF WENT BANKRUPT! NOW LOOK AT THEM – RICH AND IN CONTROL OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY) SO WE CAN SEETHAT WE CAN DO THE SAME! TELL THEM TO GET LOST AND RUN OUR OWN AFFAIRS!!!!

Thank you Donald Trump- for pulling America out of that fGlobal Warming Farce!!!

Because that system will be totally Pagan headed by a group who will have no watch dogs and the Pope will be one of them!!! No matter what we believe he will bring in compulsory Sunday Worship! He can go to hell, which I am pleased to say he will at the end of days!!!!

The leaders of this once great country have not done their job!!! We have allowed them to let the housing problems escalate over the years. The eco system is breaking down because immigration is happening too fast and without contractual agreements to protect us!!! ( they must be directed to other parts of NZ for a minimum of five years – Break this agreement and be deported back to where you came from!!! )

WE NOW MUST CHANGE OUR GOVERNMENT AND PUT IN A PARTY WHO IS AGAINST OPEN DOOR IMMIGRATION!!! A PARTY THAT CARES ABOUT US AND THE COUNTRY WE OWN!!! A Party who’s Leader has proven himself many times in his history as a politicion!

That party is New Zealand First led by Winston Peters!

Let’s us see just what he can do in three short years! You gave these other monkeys more than 60 plus years and Mr Nash and Big Norm would turn in his graves if they could see what a mess they have made of their NZ!!!

Now let us look at how we can make those low incomes more efficient, get more for our dollar!!!

REMEMBER: If the National or Labour Parties cared about us they would have brought in ‘PRICE CONTROL’ along time ago!!! Increased incomes with the increased prices that always follow on, is not the answer and never can be!!!

The whole of the system of Manufacturing to Retailing including Services has to be controlled. A fair profit, SPQR (Small Profit Quick Return) is the way we used to see things! Now we have the thieves systems, that allow these people to steal from us with their let’s get rich quick systems!

The very effective way to deal with these people is not to buy their overpriced products!!! We did it when they put the cheese up drastically! We stopped buying it and in a short time they reduced the price! In the UK they put the price of tea (the National drink) up. (nobody thought the English would go without their tea) but, they did and the price came down!!! This works! If you are one of those who can afford the increased prices, JUST THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE ON FIXED INCOMES, PEOPLE LIVING IN POOR HOUSING OR ON THE STREET AND STOP BEING SELF CENTERED AND GREEDY FOR YOUR SELVES AND FAMILIES!!! I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU PEOPLE TO COVENTRY! EVEN TAKE AWAY YOUR JOBS AND LET YOU SEE HOW IMPOSSIBLE IT IS TO HAVE A REASONABLE STANDARD OF LIVING WHEN YOU ARE ON A LIMITED INCOME!!!

So let us look at the higher bracket of spending, in New Zealand.

We rely on our cars! So just look at this…. The car manufacturers and retailers are making far too much mark up!

They have thousands of cars parked up all over our planet and you bet that the costs are going to come from their new car sales!!!

So stop buying new cars!!! A car is a tool!!!! Would you pay 1000 dollars for a hammer, that is a tool?

The car is a tool to get you from where ever you are to where you want to go!!! So buy second hand and stop paying over the top!!! OR DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK AND SAY ISN’T HE LUCKY, MUST BE RICH! THAT IS THE MOST INSIDIOUS CRAP I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! IF THAT IS HOW MUCH REGARD YOU HAVE FOR MONEY AND THE LESS FORTUNATE THEN YOU NEED LESS OF IT!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE POOR???

STOP YOUR STUPID NONSENSE AND THEN YOU CAN HELP MORE PEOPLE TO LIVE A LITTLE BETTER!!!

I HAVE HAD MONEY AND I LOST IT IN THE 1987 CRASH. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A NEW CAR AND I CAN TELL YOU IF I WAS A MULTI MILLIONAIRE I WOULD NEVER PAY MORE THAN $20.000 DOLLARS FOR A GOOD SECOND HAND CAR!!!

I PURCHASED A TOYOTA MINI BUS BACK IN 1990 IT WAS AN IMPORT. AND COULD BE CONVERTED TO A VAN, A SEVEN SEATER OR THE SEATS COULD BE FOLDED DOWN TO MAKE A DOUBLE BED! I TREATED THIS VEHICLE WITH ‘BITRON’ METAL TREATMENT LIQUIDS IN THE ENGINE, GEARBOX, DIFFERENTIAL AND STEERING BOX. I HAD NEARLY 600,000 Ks ON THE CLOCK AND SHE ALWAYS STARTED IN ALL WEATHERS! AND I SOLD HER IN 2016.

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A 1997 TOYOTA CORROLLA STATION WAGON WITH 178,000 Ks ON THE CLOCK FOR $2600 IN VERY GOOD CONDITION NO RUST AND JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE SPRAYCOTE LIFTING!

THE CAR MANUFACTURERS SHOULD STOP USING THIS MUCK! OR WE SHOULD HAVE RECOURSE AGAINST THEM WHEN IT STARTS TO PEEL OFF!!!

Stop spending more than you earn!!! Credit cards allow us to live in a fool’s paradise and the Banks are ripping us off big time!!! WE NEED TO LOOK AT BANKS THAT GIVE US A GOOD DEAL! HOOK UP WITH THE COOPERATIVE BANK, THEY ARE OFFERING A GOOD DEAL FOR CREDIT CARD USERS!!!

Some years ago my wife and I changed our buying habits! We go to the sales when we need to, and Millers are good prices for the women.! We also go to SAVE MART, where you can get good quality clothes at low prices. Manufacturers even donate new cloths to these outlets. I just bought a brand new pair of CARGO Pants for $11.00 dollars. Same pant in the retail shops $40 to $45 Dollars!!!

STOP BUYING OVER PRICED STUFF!!! Believe me the prices will come down It has happened often in my lifetime!!!

WE HAVE MANY OVERSEAS VISITORS AND THEY ALL SAY THE SAME, THAT THINGS ARE FAR TOO EXPENSIVE IN NEW ZEALAND! SOME ONE I KNOW, TOLD ME THAT CHINA MAKES THREE GRADES OF GOODS, THE BEST QUALITY – MEDIUM AND RUBBISH. GUESS WHO BUYS THE RUBBISH? YES THE WAREHOUSE. I HAVE PURCHASED TWO PAIRS OF PYJAMAS FROM THEM AND THEY ARE RUBBISH! I HAVE PHOTOS TO BACK IT UP! THE MATERIAL ON ONE LEG IS FLOWING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION TO THE OTHER LEG! THE PATTERN DOES NOT MATCH ON THE JACKET SEAMS. THERE ARE FLOORS IN THE MATERIAL! I DO NOT BUY THERE ANY MORE FOR CLOTHES, AND I AM VERY CAREFUL WHEN I PURCHASE ANY THING ELSE FROM THERE!

NEVER BUY GREEN GROCERY FROM A SUPERMARKET!!!! WE ALWAYS GO TO AN INDEPENDENT GREEN GROCER THE PRICES ARE MUCH LOWER ON AVERAGE! WE DO NOT BUY FRESH WHEN THE PRICES GO UP! ALWAYS BUY FROZEN – THE PRICES WILL COME DOWN WHEN WE STOP BUYING AND THE RETAILERS WILL GET THE MESSAGE!!!

PETROL I NEVER BUY FROM THE REGULAR RETAILERS, Z OR MOBIL, OR BP THEY ARE THIEVES, JUST LOOK AT THE VARIATION IN PRICES. NOW BECAUSE IT IS ELECTION YEAR THE GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING INTO THESE FUEL RETAILERS!!!! ABOUT TIME!!! I ONLY BUY FROM ‘GULL’ ALWAYS 6 TO 7 CENTS A LITRE CHEAPER AND WITHOUT A RETAILERS DOCKET!!!

I RUN MY CAR UNTIL IT IS JUST BELOW A QAURTER OF A TANK THEN IT IS WORLTH TRAVELLING A FEW KILOMETRES TO BUY A FULL TANK OF FUEL AT THE CHEAPER PRICE!!!

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ILEAGAL TO WORK IN UNISON TO KEEP FUEL PRICES HIGH! YET MANY DO! WE HAVE ONE STREET IN NORTHCOTE ON THE SHORE WHERE THERE ARE THREE DIFFERENT FUEL OUTLETS AND THEY ALL CHARGE THE SAME HIGHER PRICES!!! I HOPE MANY OF THE BUYERS WILL REALISE THAT THERE ARE CHEASPER OUTLETS IN THE ADJACENT SUBURBS!!!

BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU BUY YOUR WEEKLY SHOPPING! IF YOU LIVE WHERE THERE IS A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY MARKET THESE ARE THE BEST PLACES TO BUY!!! I AM AWARE OF THE BIG MARKET IN TAKAPUNA, NORTH SHORE. AND THE BIGGER ONE AT AVONDALE – WEST AUCKLAND! I KNOW THERE ARE MORE AROUND THE COUNTRY BUT I HAVE NEVER USED THEM! SUPPORT THEM BUY AT THE RIGHT PRICE AND COME AWAY FROM OVERPRICED SO CALLED SUPER MARKETS WHO ARE SELLING YOU SUPER PRICED PRODUCTS!!! THEY ARE NOW WRAPPING VEGTABLES AND YOU ARE BEING CHARGED EXTRA FOR THAT!!! THE PLASTIC WILL BE NON RECYCLABLE AND SO THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TO MOR LAND FILL OR MORE4 RUBBISH ON THE BEACHES AND WOODLANDS!!!!

WE WENT TO ‘PAK N’ SAVE’ WHEN THEY OPENED IN GLENFIELD ON THE SHORE! WE ARE NOW SAVING $30 TO $40 DOLLARS A WEEK BUYING FOR FOUR PEOPLE. IF THE ARTICLES THAT THEY DO NOT SELL OR THEY ARE DEARER THAN ONE OF THE OTHER SUPERMARKETS THEN WE BUY THOSE ITEMS WHERE THEY ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CHEAPER PRICE!! WE DO NOT GO WITHOUT, BUT WE REFUSE TO SUPPORT THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE RIPPING US OFF!

LOOK AT FURNITURE PRICES!!! WE REFUSE TO PAY THESE PEOPLE! THE MARK UP THAT IS BEING PUT ON ALLSORTS OF PRODUCTS IN NEW ZEALAND, IS AROUND 700% TO 8OO% NO WONDER THEY CAN GIVE US 60% TO 70% OFF!!! THEY ARE CHEATING US!!! PROFITEERING IS A MENACE AND HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

PLEASE NOTICE, THAT IF ‘PAK N SAVE’ CAN SELL CHEAPER THEN SO CAN THE OTHER SUPERMARKETS, THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF AND NOTE: THEY ARE OWNED BY AUSSIES!!! AND THE AUSSIES ARE NOW RIPPING OUR PEOPLE OFF IN AUSTRALIA!!! SO IF THIS WEAK GOVERNMENT WILL NOT RETALIATE THEN WE MUST!!!

WE BUY SECOND HAND FURNITURE, SHOP AROUND! TRADE ME & HOSPICE SHOPS ARE ALL GOOD!!!

GOOGLE FOR LOW PRICES ON FURNITURE!!! THERE ARE OTHER OUTLETS!!!

TO BE HONEST WHO WOULD PAY THE PRICES OF BEDS – WHY NOT BUY GOOD SECOND HAND??? WHEN YOU GO TO HOTELS AND MOTELS YOU SLEEP ON BEDS OTHERS BEFORE YOU HAVE SLEPT IN AND SO MANY! SO BUY SECOND HAND CHANCES ARE THAT MAYBE ONLY ONE OR TWO PEOPLE HAVE USED IT! ANY WAY IF IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION ONE CAN VACUUM THE BASE AND MATTRESS. PUT IT IN THE SUN AND SPRAY THEM WITH INSECT AND DETTOL SRAY!

MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE THAN PAYING RIDICULAS PRICES FOR NEW!

WE WERE ASKED TO LOOK AT ‘WISH’ ON THE WEBB! MAN WE HAVE BOUGHT MUCH AT RIDICULOUS LOW PRICES AND SOME ITEMS ARE FREE WE PAY JUST FOR PACKAGE AND POSTING< THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT!!!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR PAYING EVER INCREASING PRICES FOR YOUR NEEDS, IF YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM, BECAUSE YOU ARE HELPING THESE BURGLARS TO KEEP CHARGING MORE THAN IS A REASONABLE AND FAIR PRICE FOR THEIR GOODS!!!

REMEMBER MAKE PRICE CONTROL AN ELECTION DEMAND!!!

THIS WILL HOLD PRICES AND THE PETROL COMPANIES CANNOT KEEP INCREASING PRICES, THAT MEANS FREIGHT DELIVERIES CANNOT KEEP BEING INCREASED! THEREFORE RETAILERS CANNOT KEEP INCREASING PRICES!!! AND THAT MEANS… IF MEN AND WOMEN GET PAID A FAIR INCOME THEN THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR STRIKES AND DEMANDS FOR MORE MONEY!!!!

THIS REALLY IS A MUST. IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN CONTROL SPIRALLING COSTS!

THE NATIONAL AND LABOUR WILL NOT BRING IT IN UNLESS WE DEMAND IT, BECAUSE THE RICH GUYS WILL STOP OR REDUCE THEIR CONTRIBITIONS TO THESE PARTIES!!! THEIR MATES WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!!

NEVER MIND WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT WINSTON AND NZ FIRST THE ARE LYING!!! NZ FIRST CAN NEVER DO TO THIS COUNTRY WHAT THE NATIONAL PARTY AND LABOUR PARTY HAVE DONE OVER THE PAST 65 PLUS YEARS!!!

WE MUST HAVE CHANGE IF WE ARE EVER GOING TO STOP THESE PARTIES SELLING US OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDERS, AND WE MUST SLOW DOWN THE IMMIGRATION NUMBERS THEY MUST BE CONTRACTUAL- AND SENT TO OTHE AREAS FOR A MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS!!! AUCKLAND CANNOT COPE WITH ANY MORE PEOPLE AT THIS TIME!!! AT LEAST UNTIL THE ROADS AND THE ECO SYSTEM AND HOUSES NUMBERS ARE UP GRADED TO BE ABLE TO COPE WITH INCREASED NUMBERS!!!

THERE HAS TO BE A CAPPED RESALE PRICE ON PROPERTY - IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT O

F NEW ZEALAND THEN YOU MUXT HOLD THE PRP[ERTY FOR THREE YEARS, OTHERWISE IT HAS TO BE SOLD AT THE SAME PRICE THEY PAID FOR IT!!!

FOR RESIDENT AND REGISTERED NEW ZEALANDERS THEY CAN ONLY PUT 3% ADDED VALUE ON THEIR PROPERTY FOR THE FIRST FIVE YEARS! UNLESS THEY HAVE MADE UPGRADES THEN THEY CAN ADD THOSE COSTS PLUS 3%. THIS WILL SLOW THE HOUSE PRICES AND GET THE HOUSING PRICES BACK TO VALUE FOR MONEY PAID!!!

IT IS RIDICULAS THAT HOUSES THAT COST $45,000 TO BUILD ARE NOW BEING SOLD FOR CLOSE TO A MILLION!!!

THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED AND OUR PEOPLE MUST BE ABLE TO BUY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!

WE GROW OUR OWN TIMBER HERE IN NEW ZEALAND  AND IT DOES NOT COST WHAT THEY ARE SELLING IT FOR AT THE BUILDERS MERCHANTS AGAIN PROFITEERING IS THE GAME TODAY AND IT HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

WE MUST GET OUR PEOPLE OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF THEIR CARS!!!THAT MEANS RENTS MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN TO A REASONABLE PRICE. THAT PRICE MUST BE NO MORE THAN A THIRD OF THE AVERAGE INCOME IN NEW ZEALAND!!!

WE MUST GET THE WATER SELLERS PAYING FOR OUR WATER!!!

ALSO WE HAVE TO REDUCE THE WATER RATE FOR WATER BEING SENT BACK DOWN THE WASTEPIPE!!!! MUCH WATER IS NOT BEING SENT DOWN THE DRAINS. THE CAR WASHING, WINDOW WASHING, WATERING THE GARDEN, WASHING THE HOUSE AND PATHWAYS!!!

WE MUST TELL THE UN AND THE IMF TO GET LOST WE OWN NEW ZEALAND AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED IN SO MANY AREAS – WE ARE A SMALL COUNTRY, BUT WE TOLD AMERICA GET OUT OF NEW ZEALAND WITH THEIR ATOMIC FUELLED SHIPS.

TWICE WE HAVE TAKEN THE AMERICA’S CUP OFF THEM!!! AND THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS THIS TINY COUNTRY HAS SHOWN THE WORLD HOW WELL WE DO THINGS!!!

IT IS NOW TIME TO REMEMBER THIS, AND NOW LET US LOOK AT OTHER COUNTRIES, SO MANY DEMANDING CHANGE!!! THE NONSCENCE WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IN THE NATIONAL AND LABOUR PARTIES HAS TO BE STOPPED AND NEW ZEALAND FIRST ARE THE ONES THAT CAN DO IT!!! THEY MUST BE TOLD TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NEW ZEALAND AND THE PEOPLE!!! NO MORE NAME VALLING AND LONG SPEACHES ABOUT DOWNING THE OPPOSITION!!!

WE DO NOT PAY SALARIES FOR CATERWHAILING!!!

REMEMBER WINSTON GAVE US THE ‘GOLD CARD’ NATIONAL TRIED TO STOP IT OR REDUCE IT’S EFFECTIVNESS!!!

WE CANNOT TRUST THESE PARTIES!!! PLEASE LOOK BACK AND SEE HOW THEY HAVE PLAYED INTO THE HANDS OF THE RICH – OTHER PEOPLE, THE UN AND IMF FOR EXAMPLE AND OTHER COUNTRIES!!!

THEY HAVE DEPRIVED CHISTCHURCH OF PAYOUTS FOR SO LONG IT IS A DISGRACE. THEY HAVE ALLOWED THE INSURANCE COMPANIES TO HANG ONTO ASSETS AND PAY OUT FROM INCOME!!! THIS IS WRONG IN THE REAL WORLD IF A COMPANY HAS DEBTS GREATER THAN IT CAN AFFORD THEY ARE MADE TO SELL ASSETS AND RECOVER THEM FROM INCOME!!!OR THEY GO BANKRUPT IF THAT DOES NOT COVER THEIR LOSSES!!!!

BEFORE YOU BUY INTO AN INSURANCE PLAN/SCHEME CHECK THEM OUT FIRST!!!

• WHICH ONES ARE ADVERTISING ON TV MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY AND ON MORE THAN ONE OR TWO STATIONS – REALISE THE COST OF THIS AND THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS!!! SO CHOOSE AN INSURANCE COMPANY THAT DOES NOT SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON ADVERTISING!!!
    • YOU MUST READ THE SMALL PRINT, AS THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE DISHONEST AND WILL TRY TO STOP PAYING YOU OUT IF POSSIBLE!!! ‘FAIR GO’ HAS HAD A FEW PROGRAMS ABOUT THIS FRAUDULENT EXERCISE!!! JUST LOOK AT THEIR ASSETS AND REALISE WE PAID FOR THESE FROM OUR HARD EARNED MONIES AND PAYING MORE THAN WE SHOULD FOR INSURANCE COVER!!! NEVER TRUST INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!
    • WE MUST MAKE THESE INSURANCE COMPANIES TO STOP THE SMALL PRINT NONSENSE AND BECOME MORE TRANSPARENT! THEY ALSO NEED TO BE AUDITED AND IF THEY ARE PROFITEERING STOP IT!!!
    • IN FACT BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHO YOU TRUST TODAY!!!
    • WE MUST LEARN THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE WE CANNOT TRUST ANYONE SO ALWAYS BE ON YOUR GUARD FOR RACKETEERS, AND PROFITEERS!!! THEY ARE ALL AROUND US TODAY!!!

IT IS TIME I ENDED THIS LONG REPORT!  AT LEAST YOU WILL GET THE IDEA ON HOW TO CUT SPENDING AND BUY WISELY!!!

REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A JOB TODAY IT IS NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT BE ON A BENEFIT OR FIXED INCOMES TOMORROW AS MANY OF US ARE!!!

YOU CAN SAVE MUCH MONEY EVERY WEEK!!! WE CAN GET RID OF THE NATIONAL  GOVERNMENT AND THE LABOUR PARTY AND THE  GREENS....

VOTE FOR

CHANGE VOTE 'NEW ZEALAND FIRST'

NOW IS THE TIME TO ‘SAVE, FOR TOMORROW’

AND NOW IS THE TIME TO SECURE TOMORROW FOR NEW ZEALANDERS BY CHANGING THE PARTIES THAT WANT TO SELL US OFF TO PAGAN DICTATORS!!!