Forums » New Zealand First

HOW CAN WE PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM OUR POLITICIANS???

• 58 posts
    September 18, 2018 12:05 PM NZST

HOW CAN WE PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM OUR POLITICIANS???

• Posted by Jerry Jennett Sep 13 - Filed in Politics - 23 views

It is obvious from the press, Face Book replies and conversations  with people, we are never happy with whatever government we have had in power in NZ! (There has only been two, National and Labour for over 60 years)

The question often arises what can we do about this problem?

The quick answer is,  there is nothing we can do about it!

But, we are wrong!  There is a lot we can do about it!

Now we were not satisfied with First Past the Post and we voted for coalition. Now it appears we are not satisfied with the Coalition type government!

I attended one of John Key's meetings at the Basket Ball Hall in Northcote, before he resigned from the National Party, and asked a pointed question. "would you agree Mr Key that New Zealand is the biggest corporation in the country?" He thought for a minuet and then said yes I guess it is! I said in that case Mr Key that would make the Tax Payers the investors, the members of parliament would be the Directors and the PM wouls be it's CEO! If we were a corporation that would mean you would have to have a mojrity vote before you could sell any more of our assetts. You would have to get a majority vote before you could sell us out to the IMF and the UN!

The audience got uip and gave a resounding hands clap!

So we could make New Zealand a Corporation then WE THE TAXPAYERS AND REGISTERED NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS WOULD BE IN CONTROL OF OUR FUTURE AND NOT A GROUP OF UNSKILLED MESSERS!

just look back for a while Hundreds of Thousands of New Zealand's lost their lives fighting to protect our way of life, FREE and Happy to be able to be Kiwis

However over the years Labour and National have sold us out! We the averge NZ Joe cannot afford to buy a house because these clowns allowed off shore buyers to bid at our Auctions from overseas, they were not even in the country!

They out bid the local buyers and so forced the prices of our houses through the roof!

Pqast governments wanted to sell our farms to off shore buyers, which would have effectively purt the control of this countries primary exporting & importing business in the hands of foreigners!

As it was Muldoon(and do not forget he took all the seperate finance accounts and joined them all together to make the General Fund! Why? because there was much more money in the transport Account and he wanted access to it so he could use those funds else where!  He was responsible for selling  us out to the IMF and UN. He signed a 20 point agreement when he agreed to borrow a majour amount of money from the IMF.

Two of those points were 1) we had to have 11% unemployment here. UNHEARD OF, we had hardly any unemployment and we all had jobs that were able!  Point 2) The Government had to have 51% control of all the  monies in NZ! they were out in the cold, because most of the monies were in Lawyers trust accounts, and private Finance Companies! So this was the start of a Police State that took over NZ for a while! They put lawyers in prison for not crossing the  'Ts' and dotting the 'Is; in the Finance businesses that they had conducted! (MANY WILL NOT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A HAVE THAT WAS, BECAUSE 6 YEARS LATER THEY WERE ALL PARDONED) tHEN THEY ALLOWED SOME 30 FINANCE HOUSES TO GO BROKE AND NEVER LIFTED A FINGER TO STOP IT HAPPENING! tHIS WAS TO SCARE THE INVESTORS INTO THE BANKS,

WHY?

BECAUSE THEY CAN LEGISLATE ON THE BANKS OVERNIGHT THEY CANNOT  DO THAT WITH THE PRIVATE INDUSTRY!!!

SO MANY PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIFES SAVINGS, BECAUSE MULDOON HAD AGREED TO LET THE IMF AND UN CONTROL THIS COUNTRIES AFFAIRS! THEY STILL DO, LIKE THEY HAVE DONE WITH SPAIN, GREECE, ITALY ETC., THEY LEND THE COUNTRIES MORE MONEY THAN THEY CAN REPAY AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NUCLEUS OF THEIR CORRUPT PAGAN DICTATORSHIP KNOWN AS THE GLOBAL VILLAGE - WHICH IS THE ONE WORLD ORDER! (There will be no one looking over their shoulder and so

they will include the POPE and the last time church and state were united we had the Dark Ages when the Vatican Murdered 50 million Huguenots, in France.

Rome has always wanted world control, when Rome burned the power was handed to the Vatican, then Bonaparte's General took the Pope captive and so this was the wound in the Head that the Scriptures talk about! Over a long time that has been healed and the Vatican is very strong today! Corrupt yes, a counterfeit religion YES! Look at the history Murderers, Pedophiles, corruption! DO YOU REALLY THINK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SON WOULD BE INVOLVED WITH THIS MAN MADE PAGAN AND CORRUPT RELIGION!!!

NO WAY! WAKE UP PEOPLE! LOOK AT THE IRISH THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH, I LEFT THAT CHURCH WHEN I WAS 15 YEARS OF AGE AND I COULD SEE THE CORRUPTION!!!

IT IS TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY WE CONTROL OUR COUNTRY AND GET RID OF THE DEAD BEATS! THAT ARE SELLING US OUT! CORRUPTING OUR WAY OF LIFE BY ALLOWING NON CHRISTIAN MIGRANTS TO TELL US WHAT WE HAVE TO DO! NOW THEY HAVE DECIDED TO LOOK AT PASSING LEGISLATION TO MAKE OUR CHILDREN STUDY MAORI AT SCHOOL!

THIS IS RACIST! WE HAVE MANY NATIONALITIES HERE SO COME AND DEMAND THAT YOUR LANGUAGE IS ALSO A COMPULSORY STUDY!

MAORI ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO SETTLE IN NZ! LIES, THE MORI HORI WERE BEFORE THEM THE MAORI ANNIHILATED THEM. THEN BEFORE THAT THERE WAS THE SONE PEOPLE!

NO I AM NOT RACIST, I HAVE MAORI BLOOD IN SOME OF MY FAMILY AND SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE MAORI, I HAVE A NUMBER OF BLOODS IN ME, FRENCH SPANISH AND ENGLISH THAT I KNOE OF AND PROBABLY MORE!!! BUT, WE MUST STAND IN UNISON AGAINST THOSE MAORI THAT WANT TO SPLIT  THIS COUNTRY UP!

WE ARE NEW ZEALANDER'S, NO MATTER WHO WE ARE WE ARE ONE NATION NOT TWO OR MORE! MAORI ALREADY GET BETTER LOOKED AFTER THAN MANY OTHERS IN THIS LAND!

sO ENOUGH FOR TODAY!

I WILL PUBLISH THE WAY TO MAKE NZ A CORPORATION AND GIVE THE POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE! THIS WILL STOP THE IMF AND THE UN FROM OWNING US. ONLY TAX PAYING, REGISTERED PEOPLES WILL BE ABLE TO BE SHARE HOLDERS AND THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE SHARE PER PERSON NO MATTER HOW RICH THEY ARE! NON OF THE SHARES WILL ME SALEABLE, THEY WILL ONLY EVER BELONG TO THE PERSON ON THE DOCUMENTATION! WHEN WE DIE THAT SHARE DIES WITH US! SO NO OFF SHORE VISITORS TO NZ  OR THAT HAVE NOT BECOME A REGISTERED RESIDENT WHOSE HONOR/ ALLEGIANCE  IS NOT TO THIS

COUNTRY CAN BE SHARE HOLDERS! THEY CANNOT BE BEQUEATHED IN A WILL!  OUR COUNTRY WILL BE SAFE FROM OFF SHORE FINANCIAL INVADERS!

WE NEED MIGRANTS, BUT THEY HAVE BEEN INVITED INTO OUR COUNTRY AND SHOULD SIGN A CONTRACT THAT THEY WILL UNITE WITH US AND ACCEPT THE KIWI WAY OF LIFE. THEY WILL NEVER TELL US TO CHANGE OUR WAYS! LOOK AT THE HELL HOLE MANY COME FROM! WE CANNOT BUY PROPERTY IN THEIR COUNTRIES, WE CANNOT OPENLY BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIANITY. SO WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW MIGRANTS TO TELL US WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT DO? IF THEY DO NOT LIKE IT GO BACK TO THAT WONDERFUL COUNTRY THEY WERE KEEN TO LEAVE!!!

sORRY i WAS A MIGRANT FROM THE HELL HOLE THEY TURNED THE UK INTO. I AGREED TO FOLLOW THWE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY FOR TWO YEARS, I HAD TO ASK FOR A CHANGE OF HOUSING IF IT WAS IN A DIFFERENT AREA, I WAS HAPPY TO DO SO, I WAS GRASTEFULL FOR BEING ACCEPTED TO LIVE IN THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY! THAT WAS IN 1962. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE DOLE. I HAVE DEUG DRAINS, BUILT SEPTIC TOILETS, ANY THING RATHER THAN GO ON A DOLE. I HAVE HAD A NUMBER OF BUSINESSES I HAVE 7 CHILDREN 19 AT THE PRESENT GRAND CHILDREN AND I THINK THE SAME NUMBER OF GREAT GRAND CHILDREN, THE ELDEST IS TWENTY! NON HAVE ANY MAJOR ILLNESSES AND NONE WHO CAN WORK ARE ON THE DOLE!

I ALSO BECAME A QUALIFIED KIWI AFTER MY TWO YEARS TRIAL! SO WE ARE REGISTERED NEW ZEALANDER'S! AND PROUD OF IT!

WE MUST STOP THIS NONSENSE THAT MANY MUSLIMS WANT TO CONVERT THIS COUNTRY TO! WE MUST ALLOW PRAYERS BACK INTO OUR SCHOOLS WE MUST ALLOW PRAYERS IN PUBLIC WE MUST REMEMBER THE DEAD, HUNDRED'S OF THOUSANDS THAT DIED UNDER OUR PRECIOUS FLAG FOR THE RIGHT TO BE NEW ZEALANDER'S AND LIVE OUR WAY OF LIFE!

SO POLITICIANS STOP CHANGING OUR LAWS TO ACCOMMODATE THE LAWS OF OFF SHORE COUNTRIES. ALL MIGRANTS CHOOSE TO COME HERE! WE ACCEPT THEM WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE CHANGE OF LAWS THEY WANT, THAT WILL STOP US BEING FREE PEOPLE OF NEW ZEALAND. WHAT MIGRANTS DO IN THEIR OWN HOMES AND CHURCHES IS THEIR BUSINESS AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT PLANNING GENOCIDE!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE A FREE PEOPLE AT THIS TIME AND WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO ANY NATION OR PEOPLE! WE OR MANY OF US ONLY BOW DOWN TO THE CREATOR FATHER AND SON!! AMEIN!!