Forums » New Zealand First

A repeat article that needs a re read!

• 57 posts
    March 28, 2018 4:45 PM NZDT

I posted this long before the 2017 ection! But now the rats are leaving their stinking ship it is worth another read in the hopes they never get back into office again!

Recd.11/05/2015My Comments or lead in into a very true and serious word from Jay Leno.............This is the greatest piece of truth we have read for a while.

I was  born in 1932. I am now 86.I got pushed off a swing in mid air when I was two and got my head hit, I had concussion.In my teens I Rode my bike into the back of on old car and smashed a tooth into my lip.And had many other child like experiences and now,

Here I am today.....

AN ELDERLY MAN!!!  A FATHER OF 7 CHILDREN, 19 GRANDCHILDREN AND 17 GREAT GRAND CHILDREN.(the eldest is aproaching 20 years of age)

Had a number of my own businesses and never was I once on the dole.

Not one of my descendants has a major illness, or a major accident, suffered from being kids and learning from experience and the occasion smack on the backside, or deprived of their freedom for a set time as punishment for the wrong they did!!!

AND AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES on these writings on my web pages and emails!!!

I WILL NOT OBEY THE STUPID LAWS OF ANY GOVERNMENT. I FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE FATHER, THAT IS ALL I NEED, SO WHEN THE SCREWED MINDS OF THESE BEEHIVE INSECTS START WANTING TO CHANGE THE LAWS OF THE FATHER they can read the Bible and see what sort of punishment faces them. (read the TORAH, the first 5 books of the Tanak (Old Testament) )

AND – FOR THE UNEDUCATED, WHO THINK THE TANAK (OLD TESTAMENT) HAS BEEN DONE AWAY WITH!!!! LET THEM STUDY A GOOD TRANSLATION FROM THE HEBREW BIBLE AND SEE JUST WHAT LAWS WERE DONE AWAY WITH!. (The CEPHA BIBLE is as good as you can get)

1.THE LAWS OF THE ‘TEMPLE’.2.THE LAWS CONERING THE ‘LEVITES’. 3.THE LAWS OF THE SACRIFICES.

THE REST ARE STILL iIN FORCE FOR ALL OUR GENERATIONS”There were 613 laws, now there are about 96 covering Men, Women, Families and how to live, what to eat and of course the TEN COMMANDMENTS!

EVEN THE NEW TESTAMENT ‘MATHEW’. QOUTED YASHUA MESSIAH AS  SAYING ……….. “I HAVE NOT COME TO DESTROY/DO AWAY WITH THE LAW, BUT, TO RENEW IT. NOT ONE JOT OR TITLE SHALL BE CHANGED UNTIL THE END!”

SO, FOR MOST OF  you so called Students a product of a University, commonly known as  brain twisted morons, will get your just deserts. 1.for screwing the people you are supposed to protect.2.Changing the Father’s laws without authority,3.letting the people starve whilst you monkey’s live on the fat of the land that the peoples taxes pay for.

4. For allowing open door immigration to push up the cost of housing , by allowing these rich foreigners to out bid your own people! Forcing people onto the streets because they cannot now afford the fraudulent rents that are being charged! Allowing unrestricted immigration has clogged up our roads and is costing a fortune to all our goods and services because of the delays!Yes, you have paid the price, but too late, we finally had enough and kicked you out of government! Now the rats are leaving the stinking ship for greener pastures!

Yes you will get your well deserved Punishments by the Father and the results will not be good.

BUT, HE warned us what we should do and how we should live. So there is no excuse!!!

And so you fine feathered politicians will see the very public you have defrauded get the pleasure of watching you get the Father's promises. And that will be the greatest pleasure for us.

We will be free and out of the hands of those who think they are gods but, in fact are being directed by the Pagan Satanic forces of this world. Greed, Graft, and Corruption is the motto of the world’s governments and the instigators of wars and lies and deceit are seeing their pigeons come home.

Just stick your head out side your Beehive and look at what you have produced, wars. Increased crime, murder, more road accidents, more law breakers, your own people deprived of a dec ent way of life in favour of the foreigner!

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF POLITICIANS ANDTHEIR GREED AND CORRUPT WAYS. FEEDING THEMSELVES WHILST THEY WATCH THE POOR STARVE TO DEATH.

You have bread an unjustly army that is destroying the world and NOT ONE MAN OR ORGANISATION CAN TURN IT AROUND – NOW THOSE UNDERLINGS YOU HAVE USED AND ABUSED HAVE TURNED AND ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!! THEY ARE TODAYS TERRORISTS  BORN OF GREED AND CORRUPTION!

TRILLIONS SPENT PLANET CHASING TRIPS WHEN THE DESSERTS COULD HAVE BEEN MADE ARRABLE, PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FOOD THAT FARMERS PLOUGH INTO THE GROUND TO KEEP PRICES UP.

Oh Yes, I forgot, of course there is no money in it, for the wealthy is there?  So as long as the wealthy stay filthy rich let the people die or suffer!!!

YOU DISGUSTING MORONS, YOU DESERVE THE EVERLASTING DEATH YOU HAVE INHERITED BY YOUR ACTIONS!!!!

Yes you surely will inherit the everlasting death the Father has warned us of!!!!!  (You will not need fleecy lined clothes where you are going!!!)

Today! Men?????? Don’t make me laugh. Too many are  Nancy boys  who have been protected by idiots who change laws to prove themselves, and help their family members and mates! How many in your family tree???

The world is producing people who no longer know if they are male or female. Many are freaks of nature, but,many choose to be different because of their sheltered upbringing.

I brought my 7 kids up as I was, free, time to be a kid and do things kids do. THEY LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE!!

Not from some clown trying to stop their fun  and their chance to have a scrap and become MEN, Never wet nurse them causing them to doubt their sexuality!

The price we pay when we put morons in Parliament.

We need people with COMMON SENSE AND A BUSINESS ATTITUDE, WHO WANT ‘NEW ZEALAND FOR NEW ZEALNDER'S   AND NOT NEW ZEALAND FOR EVERY ONE OFF SHORE!!!!

We need immigration but, we need controlled immigration, contractual immigration. We need the Dawn Raiders back and kick out the over stayers living off our backs, these BLUDGERS are not welcome at any price.

They must be stopped!!!

We need a TRUMP in the leaders place!!!

We have to stop the childish politicians, and  their childish name calling, and trying to destroy peoples credibility just because they are the opposition parties. They have to work together to build a better New Zealand and if they cannot do that – THEN KICK THEM OUT AT THE NEXT ELECTION!!! (As we have done this last election!)

WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE TRUSTWORTHY, WITH SOUND BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE – PEOPLE WHO CARE ENOUGH TO GET DONE WHAT HAS TO BE DONE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NEW ZEALAND AND HER CITIZENS!!!

LET THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD KNOW WE ARE NEW ZEALAND AND WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THE IMF –UN- OR THE ONCE MIGHTY US OF A.

WE ARE A NATION IN OUR OWN RIGHT WE CAN OFFER MUCH, BUT ON OUR TERMS, NOT SOME UNCHRISTIAN PRACTISES THAT MANY OTHERS REQUIRE.

We are a Christian Nation , RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY WE LIVE BY THE CHRISTIAN's way of life!!! Accept it, or go back to the hell hole you left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD OF NATIONS! Our country’s national anthem. Is a prayer to the very Father you all reject, to the point that we cannot pray in our schools, or in public areas any more, and you even tried to stop prayers in the house! They will not do you any good anyway because you are of the clan of Satan!You Heathens wanted to drop the Prayer to the very Father that used to be respected in this country. If you had got your way and lost our flag, how long before you re wrote the National Anthem???

Make sure you mobsters understand we are paying the price for your actions. (just look back over the past 65 years and see what they have done to this Country!!!)

IT WAS YOU PAST POLITICIANS WHO HAVE SOLD US OUT TO THE FOREIGNERS FOR CASH!You are only a speck of dust to the Father and you think you can spit in His eye – may the Father/Creator of all things have mercy on your black heathen Paganistic hearts!!!!

Read the National Anthem, understand it, and realise you have and are wiping your dirty unchristian feet all over it and the Flag, that this National Anthem is referring too.

The very flag that the dead died for AND MANY WERE MAIMED, defending, so you morons could live free! It seems to me they died for nothing!!!

The words should mean something to every living human being who has the gaul to call himself a New Zealander!

1God of Nations at Thy feet,In the bonds of love we meet,  (Biggest joke of the century)Hear our voices, we entreat,God defend our free land.Guard Pacific's triple starFrom the shafts of strife and war,Make her praises heard afar,God defend New 2Men of every creed and race,Gather here before Thy face,Asking Thee to bless this place,(Yet you change His laws and live by the laws of His enemy Satan)God defend our free land. From dissension, envy, hate,And corruption, guard our state,Make our country good and great,God defend New Zealand.3Peace, not war, shall be our boast,But, should foes assail our coast,Make us then a mighty host,God defend our free land.Lord of battles in Thy might,Put our enemies to flight,Let our cause be just and right,  (What cause that is just and right in your government! It is as bent as a coiled spring)God defend New Zealand.4Let our love for Thee increase,      (Don’t make me laugh, you only have the love and lust for riches., and power!)May Thy blessings never cease,Give us plenty, give us peace,  (You have helped yourself to plenty how much more do you want when your poor people are on the street being fed by the hospice workers!!!)God defend our free land.From dishonour and from shame,Guard our country's spotless name, (ONCE WAS SPOTLESS NAME!)

Never mind how black YOU make it, just keep looking the other way!

Crown her with immortal fame,God defend New Zealand.5May our mountains ever beFreedom's ramparts on the sea,Make us faithful unto Thee,

(That is up to us ALL, take the action and change OUR ways!)

God defend our free land.Guide her in the nations' van,Preaching love and truth to man, (ha ha ha! YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUTH AND LOVE!!!)Working out Thy glorious plan,

(what glorious plan have you worked out for the Father???  You first and last?)

God defend New Zealand.

SOUND FAMILIAR?  Well read these words commit them to memory. Practice the Laws of the Father and live by your FLAG AND ANTHEM!!!

START AND GET HIS LAWS BACK IN PLACE AND FOLLOW HIS RECOMMENDED WAYS OF LIFE AND YOU AND OUR COUNTRY WILL BE BLESSED –

KEEP GOING  down the road you are on and you will be punished from above like He has been promising since the Beginning!!!(Maybe this new cow's disease is a prompter from the ALMIGHTY!)

Those of you who had anything at all to do with passing YOUR sick and depraved laws, allowing  Baby killing clinics – homosexualality – same sex marriages – etc.,Just to name a few, are already doomed unless you repent and change direction.

I am Jerry Jennett,  arrived IN NEW ZEALAND ON THE 4TH OF JULY 1962! YES, I IMMIGRATED TO NEW ZEALAND IN 1962, AND I HAVE WATCHED, SINCE THE LATE 1960s OUR SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS DESTROY WHAT MILLIONS DIED TO PROTECT!!!!

NOW NOT SATISFIED WITH RUBBING OUR NOSES IN YOUR RADICAL AND SICK ADMINISTRATION, YOU NOW WANT TO FINALLY CUT THE CORD THAT STILL KEEPS US ATTACHED TO THOSE GALLANT PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT UNDER THE PROUD NEW ZEALAND FLAG, AND CHANGE IT FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NO MEANING TO THE DEAD OR THEIR LIVING MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILIES!

YOU ARE SICK! YOU DISGUST ME, AND MANY OTHERS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY. YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO GET OUT WHILST YOU CAN SAVE FACE –( IN YOUR OPINION!!!)

ADD A SILVER FERN TO THE LARGE BLUE AREA AND / OR A KIWI BUT I NOW ASK THE PEOPLE TO VOTE AGAINST KEY AND HIS DESPICABLE IDEA FOR A NEW FLAG AND VOTE HIM AND HIS MOB OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE OF NEW ZEALAND FOR GOOD

Now Key has gone, (and he has not left for any good reason, even his son did not want him to leave) but like Muldoon he wanted to get out before the results of his leadership come home to roost!!!

THEY ARE DESPICABLE PEOPLE, THAT FEED THE RICH – RUB SHOULDERS WITH THE DESPICABLE PAGAN FELLOW TRAVELERS AND TO HELL WITH ANY ONE NOT IN WHAT THEY CALL THEIR LEAGUE!!!

GET RID OF THEM, VOTE WITH CARE. VOTE FOR THE PARTY WHO LOVES US AND OUR COUNTRY. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ELECTION LIES AND FALSE PROMISES these other parties make and break every election!!! THEY HAVE DONE IT TO US ALL BEFORE, MANY TIMES!

I am a resident that loves this country and hates what Labour and National have done to this Beautiful Land and our Lifestyle in the last 60 PLUS years.

Infidels is too good a word for that lot!!!

TO THE PEOPLE OF NEW ZEALAND – TO ALL NATIONALITIES WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE.

VOTE FOR  ‘NEW ZEALAND FOR NEW ZEALANDERS’

VOTE FOR NEW ZEALAND FIRST!!!

AND JOIN THE WINNERS – LET THE LOSERS GO!!!

THE NORTH OF THE NORTH ISLAND HAVE SHOWN YOU HOW, THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE LOSERS!!!

JUST FOR A REMINDER,

READ HOW WE USED TOLIVE, AND WE WERE HAPPY

So true! How we used to play outside!

To Those of Us Born between 1925 - 1970 :

At the end of this email is a quote of the month by Jay Leno.

If you don't read anything else, Please Read what he Said.

Very well stated, Mr. Leno. ~~~~~~~~~ TO ALL THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED THE 1930s, '40s, '50s, '60s and '70s!!

First, we survived Being born to mothers who may have smoked and/or drank while they were Pregnant.

They took aspirin. Ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can,and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then, after that Trauma, we were  Put to sleep on our tummies. In baby cribs covered With bright colored Lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles,locks on doors or cabinets, And, when we rode our bikes, We had baseball Caps, Not helmets, on our heads.

As infants and  Children, We would ride in cars with some times with no car seats. No booster seats, no seat belts, No air bags, bald tires and sometimes no brakes..

Riding in the back of a pick- up truck on a warm day was always a special treat.

We drank water From the garden hose and not from a bottle.

We shared one Soft drink with four friends, from one bottle, and no one actually died from this.

We ate cupcakes,with white bread, and real butter. We drank Kool-Aid made with real white sugar. And we weren't overweight. WHY?

Because we were Always outside playing..that's why! Using up the calories we had swallowed!

We would leave Home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the street lights came on.

No one was Able to reach us all day.  -- And, we were OKAY.

We would spend  Hours building our go-carts out  of scraps And then ride them down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes.After running into the bushes a few times, we learned To solve the problem..

We did not Have Play Stations, Nintendos and X-boxes. There were No video games, No 150 channels on cable, No video movies or DVDs, No surround-sound or CDs, No cell phones, No personal computers, No Internet and No chat rooms.

WE HAD FRIENDS! And we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut,  broke bones and Teeth, and there were no lawsuits From those accidents.

We would get spankings with wooden spoons,  switches, ping-pong paddles, or just a bare hand, and no one would call child services to report abuseWe ate worms amongs other things, And mud pies  made from dirt, The worms did not live in us forever.

We were given BB guns for our 10th birthdays, 22 rifles for our 12th, rode horses, made up games with sticks and tennis balls, and although we were told it would happen- we did not put out very many eyes. (besides you cannot put out eyes with a stick, you can only push them in! Unless you put the stick up your nose)

We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just walked in and talked to them.

Little League had Tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't  Had to learn To deal with  disappointment.

Imagine that!The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of. They actually sided with the law!

These generations have produced some of the best  risk-takers, problem solvers, and Inventors ever.

The past 50 to 85 years have seen an explosion of innovation and new ideas.. (Not always in the best interest of man)

We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned how to deal with it all.  

If YOU are one of those born  between 1925-1970, CONGRATULATIONS!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids before the lawyers and the government regulated so much of our lives for our own good.

While you are at it, forward it to your kids, so they will know how brave and lucky their parents  were.

Kind of makes you want to run through the house with scissors, doesn't it ? ~~~~~~~The quote of the month by Jay Leno:

"With hurricanes, tornadoes, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunder storms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and  terrorist attacks,

are we sure that this is a good time to take The Creator out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

For those that prefer to think that the Creator/Father is a myth...go ahead and delete this. (But read the true Bible first and see the promised prophecies that are comming true in every country of the world! Then make up your mind what side of the fence you want to be on!)

For the rest of us..... Who have the knowledge of the Father’s existence

Please Pass This On.Thank You!!!