Forums » Support

Problems sending emilas to Hotmail, Outlook

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2016 6:23 PM NZDT

Hi is anyone knows why hotmail and outlook services reject my emails?

• 7 posts
    November 30, 2016 7:40 PM NZDT

can you send emails to other mail servers?

• 4 posts
    December 2, 2016 5:33 PM NZDT

yes i can but everytime i send to hotmail,outlook it's got rejected, can not see where is the problem:(

• 68 posts
    March 9, 2017 11:59 AM NZDT

Hi Danial, this is actually not your problem but those who use Hotmail,outlook,live services as these belong to Microsoft. So what the Microsoft does, they simply ban some IP's that they "THINK" suspicious. They simply cut their service consumers out of their possibly potential clients communication without even any notification sent to ESP (Email Service Provider) consumers.

This is why if you own a business and contact one of Hotmail,outlook,live recipients they just unable to hear from you because of their ESP "beliefs" and that cause problem prior to their own customers. The problem is here that their consumers who use above mentioned email services do not even know how many customers, leads,friends they loose.

• 1 posts
    August 27, 2017 8:09 PM NZST

[blockquote]Jeff Simpson said:

Hi Danial, this is actually not your problem but those who use Hotmail,outlook,live services as these belong to Microsoft. So what the Microsoft does, they simply ban some IP's that they "THINK" suspicious. They simply cut their service consumers out of their possibly potential clients communication without even any notification sent to ESP (Email Service Provider) consumers.

This is why if you own a business and contact one of Hotmail,outlook,live recipients they just unable to hear from you because of their ESP "beliefs" and that cause problem prior to their own customers. The problem is here that their consumers who use above mentioned email services do not even know how many customers, leads,friends they loose.

[/blockquote]

oh thats not fair:(